Thursday, August 21, 2008

today is a crazy day

What do you do when you have a small house, but need some quiet, and don't have anywhere to go. SO... you send all 3 kids to watch a movie, sit down listen to a little Eva Cassidy (absolutely love her!), and then you hear screaming, or someone doing something the other doesn't like... So you try again... screaming... try again... screaming.... All I need a little bit of quiet time. I try the bathroom, lock the door, and I see fingers creeping under the door frame... just a little bit of quiet.... ohh well.. I'll have to have my meeting with ms. Cassidy another day...

in other news: My good friends are back from a long long vacation in another country... Just knowing their home is such a comforting feeling!! :)

2 comments:

Christin said...

Those are the days that I pull out a new movie. Or let them watch one that they haven't seen in a long time (lets say...something Christmas for example. this happened last week). :)

Bribery also comes into play. Hey, when it's your sanity at risk...you gotta get creative.

Hope things got a little easier?

Lindsay said...

I am glad to know I am not the only one that wants some quite every now and then.. I got some the other day while I was in the bathroom.. I came out and found the whole canister of flour and baking soda all over the kitchen, into the dinning room and all over Sammy! Of course I didnt have the camera.. but man o man I wish I had taken a picture!