Nathan has been saying for weeks that William needs a haircut. I refused! I loved my little boys shaggy hair, and being that I think we only have a few years left with his blonde locks, I didn't want to lose them. (Nathan was a blonde toddler too, then turned dark brown around age 5). So after much persistence from Nathan I decided we would go ahead and cut it. Last time I had his hair cut, we took him somewhere, and the lady butchered it... so I decided to try my hand at it. AAHHHH.... So, here he is... no longer a little shaggy haired boy :( I'm so sad!!!)


Bless his precious little heart!!
Before:
After:
Hey... I guess any haircut would be better than what happened back in November of 2006. Nathan and I had decided to give our little William a haircut with electric clippers. Our idea was to put it on the highest setting and just cut it all over the same length. I turned it on... Put it to his head.... and it shaved a bald spot. We then realized we hadn't checked the setting and it was on level ZERO! Oh my... poor William... he looked like this for months:
2 comments:
ooo wow William looks so much older! Loving the new cut you did a great job.
Oh my goodness, Sarah. He IS ADORABLE!!!!!! Little William looks so grown up. Both pics are just precious! Man, oh man does he look like a little Nathan!
When I see him, I still think of that time at M & M's when Aaron had him and the 'incident' happened. Ugh! hahahaha. Glad to see it didn't scar him for life. :)
Post a Comment