Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My first grader!!!


Today Ali is officially a first grader! I still can hardly believe it! It crept up on us so quickly, and now she's moved on up. I didn't think I would, but I couldn't help shedding a few tears when she got on the bus this morning. She just seems so grown up, but still so little. She wants so much freedom, but still needs so much protection. Lord, give me wisdom to provide her with what she needs in life, to teach her right from wrong, to help guide her steps, and to continue to love her unconditionally. This whole growing up thing is so overrated! :)

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Ah sara, I feel ya! The years just keep slipping by. Hard to believe little Ali is already a 1st grader! (Love that pic of her)

I just got off the phone with Kim and she took the girls to their classes this morning and she said that Jaiden and Ali were in the same class! :)

Lindsay said...

Wow I can't believe she is a first grader!! She looks so grown up in that picture. I can't imagine putting Sammy on a school bus and sending him to school.. I need to start praying for the strength now. (((HUGS)))