(yes... it's big.... continue to watch my growing belly... because trust me... I think I could go down in the record books for having one of the biggest pregnancy bellies when not having multiples! I get HUGE!)
Now if we could just figure out a name :) If you know Nathan and I very well, we aren't ones to wait. When we make a decision, we do it immediately. (that's how this baby came about). So, normally when we find out we're pregnant, we come up with a boy name and a girl name right away. That way, when we go to the 20 week ultrasound, we leave knowing the name of our little butter bean! But this time, we are having such a hard time!! I think it's because both of our families are SO huge!! :)
Ohh well, I guess we still have 3 weeks. hee heee...
ok ok... 23 weeks.. I hear you mom!! *smile*
Thursday, August 7, 2008
I've popped
Yesterday I was 17 weeks, and I think it's safe to say that my belly has popped out! I was able to keep it hidden for much longer than I could with Julianna's pregnancy, but I can't hide it any longer! :) Now my baby now weighs about 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and is around 5 inches long from head to bottom. How cute to think.... a little turnip growing in my belly. haaaaaaaaa. I haven' t felt any movement yet.. which is later than my other babies, but I'm just going to continue to try and wait p a t i e n t l y..........................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the new blog design Sarah! But I love the baby bump even more :-) The name will come to you :-)
You look FANTASTIC!!! Are you sure there aren't two in there?? :)
You look great!
We had a hard time coming up with a name for our newest baby, too. It wasn't until week 30 that we decided for sure. I didn't like waiting that long because I wanted to bond with him before that time by knowing his name and calling him by that...but in the end, it was worth it, of course. I love, love, love his name!
The blog design is very fun!
Post a Comment