Monday, August 4, 2008

FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD

**Can someone point me in the right direction of finding a new blog background? The pink is making me a little nauseous! haa... **


speaking of nausea.... I am over that little stage!! Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And man am I hungry!! I can't seem to get rid of the little hungry bug that sits in my tummy screaming at me, "MORE FOOD!!!!!". What in the world! Being that I am still holding on to 10 lbs from William's pregnancy, and another 10 from Julianna's pregnancy, I was really hoping to keep my weight gain down. BUT.... I can't stop eating! Good greif!! Ohh well...


Nathan gave me the best advice the other week. He said.. hey.. it's your last pregnancy.. no need to stress yourself out about food, just enjoy it, and then you've got the rest of your life to work off the baby weight. Which is good advice, as long as I commit myself to working hard to get it off once I have the baby.


I have been telling myself over and over again that I need to do some sort of working out during this pregnancy, but I have yet to do it. With Williams and Juliannas pregnancy, my body was "heavily used".. and the doctor told me to take it very easy with this pregnancy, such as no squatting and heavy walking..etc. But I think there must be something I can do!!! I thought swimming would be great - but I need a pool. HA. I think I'm turning into a blob... I know what you think you look like can be a bit distorted.. but maybe I look like this:



haa.. ok... maybe that's a bit extreme! HAAAAAAAAA ...

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey, we should walk around the neighborhood together sometime. At a nice gently pace...perhaps with some M&Ms in case we get hungry. :) hehe

Beth said...

I love Nathan's advice. You just enjoy! I sure am! We'll diet and be up in the gym together afterwords! Deal?
By the way - my facebook is acting up so I wasn't able to write you back on it...so here I am stalking your blog instead. :)

Kristy said...

Sara, Sara, Sara. You are so funny! You look fantastic...don't you worry for a minute you are looking like blob. I too have that little voice inside my tum tum screaming to be fed. The only prob is there's no baby in there...i got no excuse!

I agree, I say enjoy this last one! Live it up a little! You have the rest of your life to work out and eat healthy.

I will email you and show you a great site for blogger backgrounds. Its super easy to do. We don't want the ole pink making you sick no mo. :)

Brittany said...

I didn't know you were preggars! Congratulations!!! I, too, LOVE Nathan's advice. I am of the same mindset.....have your babies and then worry about the weightless all at once.

(By the way, I privatized my blog, but if you want me to add you to the reader list just e-mail me!)

Kristy said...

Nice job, sara....love the background! Isn't that site the best? Hopefully you won't get nausious (have no idea how to spell that) blogging anymore since the pink is gone. (although, for this un-pregant girl, i thoughtit was pretty..hahah).