Tuesday, August 26, 2008

half way there

**For those that have asked... we are having an ultrasound this week, and we do like to find out if we're expecting a little girl or a little boy... I'll probably write about it later this week... yippeeeeee**

This week marks my 20 weeks of pregnancy... half way there!!! YEAH!! I wish I could say the past 20 weeks have gone by quickly, but truly it feels like the days are barely going by. They say the baby is now about the length of a banana (weird huh), and I should have gained about 10 pounds (HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA).... umm... ok... a little more than 10 lbs so far.. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


So far, this baby is moving like crazy... It took me a while to really believe I was feeling it, but once I hit about 19 weeks, it's been like a little jumping bean. Yesterday it felt like popcorn was popping inside of me... and last night, we saw it's first kicks outside the belly. Even Nathan could see it. :) I love it!!!


Here's a pic of me 20 weeks... I'll post a better one soon. Maybe I can remember to ask Nathan to help so I can actually have one of me smiling. haa..



ps... I've posted a few new pics http://www.flickr.com/photos/seblackwell5/

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

oo your belly is to cute! When do you get to find out the baby's gender? Or you keeping it a secret?

Christin said...

beautiful!!! So do you have names already picked out as well? so when you leave the ultrasound room, Baby Bean has an official gender AND name? :)

hugs to you, my preggie friend... hopefully these next few months will fly by...what with Thanksgiving and Christmas and all around the corner.

Davene said...

You look great!!! I was hitting 20 weeks about this time last year, and I remember vividly my ultrasound at the end of August to find out that we were having a son. :) I can hardly wait to hear your big news!!! :)

Kristy said...

Sara you look abosolutely adorable!!!! What a beautiful pregnant woman. I can't beleive you are half way thru already! Wow. Today is the big day right??? Can't wait to hear what it is!