Saturday, August 23, 2008
love weekends
I just love love love weekends!! I love having Nathan home and being able to do fun things as a family!!! Today, Nathan had a meeting in the morning, so I called my neice Grace out to watch the kids while I took some much needed alone time just meandering around Harrisonburg. :) It was wonderful!! Then we all took naps... Later in the afternoon we drove to Charlottesville so Nathan could visit a friend in the hospital, then we went to dinner at TGI Fridays (which is a great kids restaurant!!)... then hung out in C'ville for a while... Ohh it was so nice to just get away with the fam, and do something together as a group. We played games, sang songs, just got in touch with one another again!! I just love love love weekends!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for alone time! And yay for family time!
I'm glad you had such a refreshing weekend. :)
*sigh* WHY did I have to read this on MONDAY?!! ;)
I'm with you. There's nothing like a weekend. Simply b/c our Loves are OURS!!! Only a "few" more days until we get to enjoy the hubs like that again.
preggie update? feeling good? you look GREAT!
Post a Comment