Music envelopes my life. I couldn't live a day without it!!! It touches every single emotion in my body. I could sit in a quiet room, listening to Eva Cassidy for hours, and get lost in her voice. I always knew exactly what I wanted to do when I grew up... (I kept it to myself for most of my life), but I had plans.. I was absolutely certain that I was going to reach my musical destiny... and even though my road of life has taken twists and turns along the way, I refuse to let go of my desires. I wake up in the morning thinking about music... I go to bed thinking about music... my life seems to be a constant song. And while I can't do much now, I have completely given my dreams and my music over the Lord. It's in His hands to do with what he wants... I've definately walked down some difficult roads involving singing... and to be honest, I'm not fully off that path yet... but I can see the end!
I want my children to love music the way I do. I want them to carry that with them everywhere they go... it's a way to connect to so many different areas of life. I want to be a good example for them. I can close my eyes, and imagine them older.. together - playing music - singing - laughing - loving life and loving each other.
"Make a joyful noise unto the LORD" - Psalm 100:1
1 comment:
I had no idea! AHH, I so can't wait to see what God does with this dream of yours!
Post a Comment