My friend Emily Chastain (who is an amazing photographer) took a few pictures of me right at the end of my pregnancy with Luke. I think I was 39 weeks or something close to that. Knowing that this was my last pregnancy, it was great to have some "real" pictures of me pregnant.
Whoa.. my belly was H U G E !






6 comments:
I had maternity photos taken with Tennyson, but am looking forward to having more "artsy" photos taken with this one. By the way, SO impressed you didn't have stretch marks. I have TONS, but I just refer to them as "battle scars." Hahaha!
ooo Sarah you look so amazing! Such great photos your friend took!!
I love them! Especially the silhouette of the two of you!
Those pictures are incredible...what a sweet gift to be able to share with Luke later...showing him in pictures how much you loved him before he was even here...sweet.
WOW! Sara you are beautiful. I love EVERY SINGLE ONE of them. You are one hot mama.
Cute idea for first pic! ;)
GORGEOUS! All of it!
You!
The pictures!
The new header you have with all of your kiddos!
I love it all.
And my goodness, your friend Emily is extremely talented. I looked through some of her other pictures, and I'm very impressed!
Post a Comment