Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to my funny Valentine!!

My husband has such a special birthday - Valentines Day!!! We had such great plans, dinner, spending time together... it was such an awesome night! Besides the fact that Luke decided to cry the entire time, and we ended up ordering dinner and taking it home... Which was still fun in itself... Just to get out together - have grown up talk - get coffee - talk without being asked a million questions - actually look at each other in the face - talk!! - drive around - did I mention TALK!!! It was so nice!!! I have the most awesome, undestanding, compassionate, and entirely handsome husband in the world!! He is perfect for me in every single way imaginable! I thank God for him every single day and love him more today than I every thought was possible!!!

Here are a few pics of us over the years :)

Our very first Valentines day together - Not quite what we had planned, but an amazing time nontheless:


Our A M A Z I N G wedding:
before FOUR kids... :)

throwing this one in because I loved this moment in time!!


Here we are just last year on Valentines Day - Our night away ;)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I hope Nathan had a great birthday! You look so young in the pink shirt picture!

Davene said...

That is a funny birthday! I thought mine was unusual (April Fool's Day), but Valentine's Day has that beat for sure. ;)

It looks like you've done a great job of making his birthday special for him through the years!