This past week has been C R A Z Y - to say the least!!!! My gosh... procedures, colds, infections, fevers, running on no sleep... I've certainly questioned my sanity a few times
Yet, we've had a few precious moments in between :)
Luke look so comfy and so big! You must be doing a great job feeding that little man! Call if you need any help.. I am off the rest of the week and would not mind at all to help out or watch some kiddos or whatever!
I've thought about you quite a bit recently, especially after your "feelin' good" post. I'm so glad you haven't been hit by a tough case of the baby blues (although adjustment after any childbirth has its moments, I know!). It's encouraging to me to hear you say that you feel so fulfilled and joyful and even energetic. :)
2 comments:
Luke look so comfy and so big! You must be doing a great job feeding that little man! Call if you need any help.. I am off the rest of the week and would not mind at all to help out or watch some kiddos or whatever!
That is a sweet picture!
I've thought about you quite a bit recently, especially after your "feelin' good" post. I'm so glad you haven't been hit by a tough case of the baby blues (although adjustment after any childbirth has its moments, I know!). It's encouraging to me to hear you say that you feel so fulfilled and joyful and even energetic. :)
Post a Comment