I will admit... I'm not someone who enjoys potty training, by any standard!!! Maybe it's the way I train... We don't do pull-ups... (they are pretty much just diapers to my kids.) If they are wearing pull-ups, they will pee in them! Even William, who is now fully potty trained.... If I put a pull-up on him, he will pee in it! :) So we just move straight to underwear and have at it!
We're working with Julianna... She's only 2 1/2 but she is SOOOO ready. Yet it's always hit or miss... So we've implemented the sticker system, the praise system, the candy system... just trying our very best to get this started....
The problem is... she won't take off her princess dress, and I'm not sure how many more washes it will take. She can't seem to lift up the dress enough before she goes potty, which results in a pee covered dress... which results in her screaming... which results in me losing my mind!!! ....
hmmmm.... 

1 comment:
ooo love your little princess. Maybe the dress could be a reward? Like if she goes all day w/ no accidents she can wear it the next day.... I am sure you would have to pry it out of her fingers though! Good luck.. she looks pretty cute sitting there on her potty!
Post a Comment