Wow... Can you believe Thanksgiving is over already? You know, as much as I love the holidays, it always is so much hype, then poof, it's over already. The day after Christmas, I just sit there thinking, is it really over? WOW. Well this Christmas season, I say, the faster it goes by the better! :) Don't get me wrong, I am still enjoying it, but let's make our way to January 14th! hee hee
Our Thanksgiving was awesome! We spent it at my Aunts house in Richmond. I got to see family I haven't seen in a long time, and the kids spent most of the day running around outside. Nathan got to walk around in some very "clean" woods (as he said), and push down trees. There were so many family members there, and our kids were the only kids, so they had P L E N T Y of attention and love and food to keep them happy. It's funny, because the day after Thanksgiving we took William to the dr's because he was complaining about his ears, and it turned out that he had a double ear infection! We would have never known on Thanksgiving, except for the fact that he was screaming a lot instead of talking to people. We were wondering if we needed to have his hearing checked :)
Thanksgiving is such an awesome time of the year, just to be thankful and to spend time with family, and stuff your face with food!!! We had some real homecooked food this year...most of them using old recipes from my Grandmama.... all cooked in butter, or cream cheese, .... you get the picture? Fatty and DELICIOUS!!! MMMMMMMMMM
The granddaughters (minus 1)
No comments:
Post a Comment