i'm starting to get really irritated with that stupid little pregnancy reminder at the top of my blog.. maybe i'll take it off... 55 days left... common now... is that supposed to make me feel good? ARGH.... 55 days feels like a lifetime away... I went to the dr yesterday and 2 nurses and my midwife all said "oh wow, you still have 2 full months to go"... Why do people feel they can say that to pregnant women? seriously! Common now!
I go back at 34 weeks... then at 36, which is when they plan on doing an ultrasound to see if they can check the size of baby... With my history, my babies all have been getting 1lb bigger, ending with Julianna at 9 1/2 lbs... so they want to check to make sure this one isn't 10 1/2 lbs....
So prayer request: Please Lord can you make this baby come a couple weeks early all by his little self?? Just let his little lungs and heart and everything else be fully ready at around 38 weeks... I'd be oh so grateful! :)
3 comments:
I can appreciate. I always said that the pregnancy part of this whole process really didn't get any better. While I like those tickers, (and they help people like me) I HAVE wondered if it would silently mock me from the screen if it was mine! (I usually went a little early too...which would mean I'd think I had soo much time to get everything done, and then- Whoops!)
I'll be praying for you girl! Luke will be in your arms soon!
OMG...I remember that feeling. You're so close and you still look beautiful! Get out the primrose oil and rasberry tea! You know what else you can do:)...
Post a Comment