Our dear Ali, she is so precious. As a 6 year old, we have our moments, but more than not she tries so hard to please us and obey. She has such a mothering spirit... last night Nathan went to check on the kids, and William was asleep up in Ali's bed all snuggled up. So precious!
Lately she's been having a hard time with a little girl on the bus being rude to her, and today the girl said that Ali called someone a "bad name" which Ali didn't do. It really hurt her feelings and she came off the bus and told me all about it... and she said, "I would never call someone that bad name, because I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings and because I really try to be more like Jesus". Oh it just breaks your heart! Yet I am amazed at her strength and her compassion for people in examples such as these.
Ali, you are such a gift to us and we thank God for you every single day! I am so excited to watch you grow up and see the woman you are going to become. You were made for a purpose, and I can't wait to see you accomplish your dreams and goals. I love you!!!
1 comment:
What a beautiful and Godly young lady already! So sweet. Sorry that she is having a hard time on the bus.
Post a Comment