Wednesday, November 12, 2008

movin' and a changin'

Well... Today I officially hit 31 weeks. So only 9 weeks to go... and if I dare hope, it could be as soon as 7. Being that our house is stuffed already, it takes some organizing and sorting to make room for our sweet little Luke. Thanks to Aunt Stacey and Uncle Greg, we are making some progress with some bunkbeds!!

The plan is... that Luke will start off in the bassinet by our bed, then once he's a couple months old, he will move to a crib in Williams room, and William will move in with the girls for a few months until Luke learns to put himself to sleep... then we will move William back in with Luke, and after all of this, we will have an official Boy Room and Girl Room. :)

But since we got the bunkbeds already, and Nathan set them up tonight... William was not going to miss out on the fun! So we decided to go ahead and try it out ... figuring better to get William adjusted to being in the room with the girls before the exhaustion of a new baby.
~
Needless to say, everyone is SUPER EXCITED to all be together!!!

And Julianna didn't dare be left out of the pictures... I could hear her behind me saying "cheese" "cheese" "cheese", then she grabbed on to Ian's arm and smiled... so sweet!!


5 comments:

Christin said...

You motivate me to get my booty in gear...I still have to rework the sleeping arrangement.

Maybe I can come over and help reorganize the house with you? :) I LOVE all thing organization...and I've had to get pretty good and finding places for things.

Lindsay said...

OO very fun. Looks like they love the bunkbeds!

Beth said...

How exciting! I love your home and the hustle and bustle of activity. You are getting close!

Davene said...

How sweet that they were so excited to be together!

pyrotechny said...

Sounds like great funl. That red-headed dollbaby of yours is precious..can I have her? (smile) Actually ALL your children are beautiful...like that was a surprise!