A few weekends ago Nathan and I went to the JMU Homecoming game, and we tailgated with a few of my highschool friends. It was great fun, just hanging out and chatting... I love those times when you can get together and just be real! Here's a few pics:
Oh we were so close to each other The blue tent in the background on one of those pictures was us! I wish I would have just walked a few paces behind the car to see you!
4 comments:
ooo looks like you guys had such a fun time :-)
You have got to be the most photogenic person. Even 20 months pregnant(*wink*) you're gorgeous.
Sarah, I agree with Christin; you look fantastic!
Oh we were so close to each other The blue tent in the background on one of those pictures was us! I wish I would have just walked a few paces behind the car to see you!
Post a Comment