AAAAHhhh!!! Sarah, he is absolutely precious. What a handsome man. You are so blessed with such a beautiful, healthy baby! Can't wait to hear the rest of the story. But take your time and just enjoy these treasured moments with your little man!
We both think he looks so much like William! Adorable!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you! He's so cute already! I hope and pray that this transition goes well for you and your whole family.You are blessed!
I'm a little slow, I think; but I just realized he came on his due date and on his big sister's birthday. That's so special! What a gift for Ali! :)
Congratulations to all of you and Happy Birthday to Ali!
Oh, what a beautiful baby boy! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet him! Hope YOU are doing well, too.
Just plain adorable!!!! What a cutie! Congratulations Blackwells.
Congratulations!!!! I have been thinking of you every day this week! Welcome Luke!
YAY!! so happy for you guys!! LOVE the name!! that is awesome...i didnt know that would be his middle name-so great!!cant wait to read your next post and hear how things are going!!!
I know it's been a long time coming for you! The wait is over!!! He is such a plump and beautiful boy!
Congratulations to you all...and, so sweet to be on Ali's birthday...that must have made her day as excited as she was to have him come...you like those January babies, don't you??
He is sooo pretty! (I can still say that, can't I?? It won't hurt his ego yet,or anything?) It is just the first word to come to mind!
Congrats! Can I do some newborn pictures soon?
WOW - He is just perfect! So precious! Thanks for such a quick post! A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
AAAAHhhh!!! Sarah, he is absolutely precious. What a handsome man. You are so blessed with such a beautiful, healthy baby!
Can't wait to hear the rest of the story. But take your time and just enjoy these treasured moments with your little man!
We both think he looks so much like William! Adorable!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you! He's so cute already!
I hope and pray that this transition goes well for you and your whole family.
You are blessed!
I'm a little slow, I think; but I just realized he came on his due date and on his big sister's birthday. That's so special! What a gift for Ali! :)
Congratulations to all of you and Happy Birthday to Ali!
Oh, what a beautiful baby boy! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet him! Hope YOU are doing well, too.
Just plain adorable!!!! What a cutie! Congratulations Blackwells.
Congratulations!!!!
I have been thinking of you every day this week!
Welcome Luke!
YAY!! so happy for you guys!! LOVE the name!! that is awesome...i didnt know that would be his middle name-so great!!
cant wait to read your next post and hear how things are going!!!
I know it's been a long time coming for you! The wait is over!!! He is such a plump and beautiful boy!
Congratulations to you all...and, so sweet to be on Ali's birthday...that must have made her day as excited as she was to have him come...you like those January babies, don't you??
He is sooo pretty! (I can still say that, can't I?? It won't hurt his ego yet,or anything?) It is just the first word to come to mind!
Congrats! Can I do some newborn pictures soon?
WOW - He is just perfect! So precious! Thanks for such a quick post! A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment