I'm still here... I've hit that point that every time I call someone they answer with this hesitant hello filled with anxious excitement... to which I have to burst the bubble and tell them I'm not in labor... I don't know why it is that when you hit 38 weeks you just think it could be any time now, even though with all my previous babies, I have gone to my due date. HAA...
It has been kind of a worldwind of emotions though, with all the braxton hicks I've been having, it has been hard to figure out what is what. The other night I was having them so hard, and some serious cramping, that I was thinking maybe it was time. I was up at 4am not knowing what to do... But they eventually just went away. And since I've been having my normal contractions every so often... But nothing steady or regular.
So here we wait... patience is virture they say... So we're trying our best to be as patient as possible... (even though I must be honest and say it isn't one of my strong points!)
4 comments:
I'm thinking about you so often and wishing you all the best during these final days.
ooo the waiting! I was at work on my due date and everyone was like o you didnt have the baby yet! Yes, I did indeed have the baby and I'm at work :-P
I hope the last 2 weeks go by as quickly as possible!
Oh Sara! I know these days can sometimes seem like the longest. May these next few days be relaxing and peaceful for you. Baby Luke will make his grand appearance before you know it!!!
You are still looking so stinking cute! How do you do that?!?:!?!?!? :)
A year ago, I was in your shoes exactly. It can be a tough time, I'll vouch for that! My heart goes out to you, and I pray that these last days of being pregnant are filled with some unexpected joys!
Post a Comment