today has been a day of up and down emotions... my gosh... they are running wild.. First off, I go to the dr for my 39 week apt.. and NOTHING is happening with my body!! No signs of labor... nothing! SOOOOOOOOO .... What does that mean? who knows!! All I know is that I really really wanted to have him before this weekend when my sister goes back to college, and before we start another week of school... etc..
Feeling frustrated with that, we take William to see Dr. Zapanta who is an ear/nose/throat doctor. He has had ongoing ear infections and even though he just finished his second dose of medicine... he has been talking SO loudly, that we decided it wouldn't hurt to have his hearing checked... So one look in his right ear, and Dr. Z says that he still has the infection and it is so bad that his ear drum has collapsed, and he will need surgery to have ear tubes put it. (Ali had this done a year ago). SO WOW!!! He also said that since he's had a lot of ear infections in his short little 3 years of life, that it is probably the reason that is speech is so off. I felt awful! Especially because I can remember telling Nathan in the past that it's like wasn't hearing me correctly,.... I should have had it checked long ago!! Bless his heart!
Meaning... that on JAN 21st (1 week from my due date), we have to take William to RMH to have his surgery. More reason why Luke needs to come this weekend so I can have a little over a week to recover before my William needs me!!
So... feeling pretty low at this point.... THEN....
Nathan gets a letter in the mail saying that he has PASSED his Professional Civil Engineering Exam that he took back in October!!!!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO happy for him and SO proud of him... I can't even begin to tell you how awesome this news is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a wonderful way to end our day!!! Now ... Luke - COME OUT!!! :)
5 comments:
Dec.21st, one week after your due date, he has surgery?? that seems a little odd...you will be pregnant for almost 2 yrs on dec.21...poor you ;) haha!
oh, your poor tired and discombobulated pregnant brain...sweet luke does need to come soon, doesnt he :)ha!
congrats to nathan!!
love you guys!!
I said it on facebook but wanted to say it again! Congrats Nathan! We are so happy for you guys!
Poor William atleast you are catching it now he will catch right back up. HUGS and go "celebrate" ;-) hehe
My mom went to see Dr. Z. today, too. :)
Hooray for Nathan!
I know how eager you are for Luke to come. Won't it be amazing to look back and see how God had a perfect plan in mind all along for his birth story? Don't you just wish you had a sneak preview of it now though? ;)
Hang in there, Sarah! Are you getting enough rest? Can you sneak an extra nap?
Congratulations to Nathan!! That's really impressive. Now, Luke, are you listening? Your mommy needs you to get busy pushing your way outta there, OK?? Really, I know you all have a lot going on...if you need anything...let us know...really...
HAAAAAA... ok ok.. not december 21st... but JAN 21st!!! :) :) HAA.. I need some sleep
Post a Comment