Thursday, December 18, 2008

A glimpse inside...


A glimpse of Luke :)
Originally uploaded by seblackwell5
Yesterday I had an ultrasound, and it was amazing! The drs wanted to check his size because all my babies keep getting bigger, so they wanted to see if we should expect him to be bigger than Julianna (who was 9 1/2 lbs)... I have never had an ultrasound this late in the in a pregnancy, and it was just awesome! He was so cooperative, and just plain adorable! He was smiling, and rubbing his eyes, and opening his mouth and his eyes... at one point he had his foot by his cheek just moving his toes around... Oh my... I felt my heart just well up with love again... It always amazes me the feeling you get when you see your baby... Never at a loss for love in your heart!! He was so precious!!

So at 36 wks, he was measure almost 37 weeks, coming in at 6 1/2 lbs... Which is great!! (And we know ultrasounds are kind of hit and miss with weight)... so if I go 40 weeks, which I'm sure I will, he shouldn't be bigger than 9lbs!! YIIPPEEEEE!!!

We can't wait to hold you in our arms little Luke!! You are so so so loved!!!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

God bless the people who invented 4D ultrasounds! What a cute little man!

Lindsay said...

What an adorable little face!! Luke is such a cutie already! Can't wait to meet the little man!

Kristy said...

Sara, he is precious!!!!!!!!!! HOW sweet. I bet your heart just melted. Enjoy these last few weeks of your little man being on the inside. :) So excited for you and Nathan...can't wait to meet him!

Kristy said...

p.s. I forgot to put the "h" on the end of your name. :) Sorry.

Jolanthe said...

what a cute little chubby face! can't wait to touch those cheeks!