Today was Williams 1st day of preschool and he couldnt' have been more excited!!! It's only on Tues & Thurs from 9-11:30, so they have to be potty trained.. which William isn't quite there yet, but he's close...
So we sent him in a pull-up, hoping that he would make it for 3 hours w/out any accidents. I told the teacher the other day: "You won't have any problems with his social skills, he has 2 siblings, and he's a really sweet boy... He's just not potty trained, and you can't hardly understand anything he says... so have fun!". HAAA
This morning he comes running into our room, so excited for his first day of school. Ali had already dressed him for his day.
So................
Here are Williams first day of school pictures:
Yes... this is what he was wearing this morning:
So we sent him in a pull-up, hoping that he would make it for 3 hours w/out any accidents. I told the teacher the other day: "You won't have any problems with his social skills, he has 2 siblings, and he's a really sweet boy... He's just not potty trained, and you can't hardly understand anything he says... so have fun!". HAAA
This morning he comes running into our room, so excited for his first day of school. Ali had already dressed him for his day.
So................
Here are Williams first day of school pictures:
No... we didn't actually send him to school this way:
Thank goodness for little baby Luke on his way... William needs a little more testosterone in this house!! :) :)
LOL - Ok... so I made a few adjustments, and here are his real 1st day of Preschool pictures... He was so very happy!!!!
Doesn't he look so grown up!!!
**Update after preschool... All went well. No accidents in the pull-up... The teacher did give me a weary look and said "Boy is he full of energy". :) What can you say, he's a 3 year old boy!! :) **
First day of school down.... many many many more to go...............
5 comments:
You should have sent him just like he came in to your room this morning! I would have loved to have seen the look from the teacher then! :)
So cute!
I love it! We have pics like that of Kobe when he was 1 yr old! That is so funny that Ali dressed him....what a helper.
I can't get over how much he looks like a little Nathan! Sooo, is he still liking it?!?
oo I love his first day outfits ;-) Way to go William!
I'm kind of thinking I liked the ...uh, flair of the first outfit the best. :)
I suppose that's what happens when you have older sisters? I've walked into Jolanthe's house many times and seen her little boys in high heels and leotards.
He DOES so look like Nathan in those pictures!!
Hee hee! :) Zachary heads off for his first day on Monday.
And with an older sister...don't you think that was a GREAT outfit? At least he dressed himself!
Post a Comment