Sunday, September 14, 2008

home

We spent 5 glorious days in Williamsburg this past week. It was amazing!!! We were able to just get away and have some bonding time as a family. It was a blast... We swam.. a lot.. we played.. a lot.. we went to tons of little shops (and the kids didn't even complain)... we ate at Olive Garden, which is by far my favorite!!... it was so wonderful! Not only did we re-connect with the kids, Nathan and I could re-connect with each other... perfect!

And now we are going to re-connect with reality :)

Here are a few pics:
There are more at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/seblackwell5/


William & Nathan





The girls and I (Ali had a scab on her face from falling off of a scooter).



The kids in Colonial Williamsburg


Ali took this picture for us!! :)


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am glad you guys had a good time! Family vacations are a must! Ali did a great job taking the photo of the two of you (you look amazing)! I love the one of all the kids in Colonial Williamsburg!

Davene said...

What a fun time! I agree with Lindsay...Ali did a great job. :)

I'm a bit envious that you got to eat at Olive Garden. I love that place and wish I knew why in the world our town doesn't have one???

I hope your return to reality is relatively graceful. :)

Brittany said...

I grew up in Newport News, so I have many fond memories of that area. Glad to hear you had a good time of bonding with your lovely family!!

pyrotechny said...

Awesome Word on Sunday. I had tears in my eyes,.....God is so amazing!!