I love my husband... We've been through so much already in our 5 1/2 years of marriage.... we love to keep ourselves really really busy.. Then we talk about how nice it will be to slow down a bit, but when we do slow down, we normally get antsy and add something else to the mix... kids.. school... work... family... friends... house.... etc...
Nathan is my PERFECT match.... my soulmate... my solid ground... my love. We can argue, and it's ok... we can make each other laugh hysterically... and we are constantly trying to understand each other better and more fully. He has stood by me and loved me and supported me through 3 hormonal pregnancies (even though he may not understand everything) *smile*
I love my man... my husband... my friend!

1 comment:
It's so incredible to find that person that you know just "fits" you. I'm thinking we need more belly shots from your direction before too long...whadda ya say?? :)
Post a Comment