For those of you that know me... know that this 4th pregnancy has come with some "discomforts" that I was expecting. After having Julianna, (my 3rd), the docs mentioned that I should think about not having any more babies... well... Nathan and I wanted just one more, so I decided to take my chance and see how it rolls. And here I am, at 23 weeks, feeling like I am about 38. :) But hey... can't complain... just take it day by day.
So where I'm going with this, is that I cannot be very active with this pregnancy. The docs told me to lay off the walking, and lifting, and all that jazz... so other than what entails taking care of the 3 little ones, and the little bit I've been trying to do to keep this cubicle of a house clean, I've just been sitting on my butt....
Today, I woke up... walked around the house... and started to get really frustrated. To be quite frank, we just plain have too many people and too much stuff in this tiny little house! I mean, we have kids sharing rooms, toys everywhere, clutter clutter clutter.
Sooooooooo... I worked at putting some stuff in the basement, and finding places for the things we need to keep... and throwing out things we don't need. And tonight, Nathan and Ian re-arranged our bedroom. It's just a small step, but it's a step. We have to try to make everything fit in our room, keeping in mind that in a few months, we'll have baby stuff all over the house.
Nathan said it's just a stage.... yes yes... just a stage. There's always a stage. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And to change the subject... William is about 98% potty trained!!! YEAHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!
Now to work on Julianna, so when Luke is born, we'll only have 1 in diapers!! phew!
4 comments:
ooo love the nesting phase :-) I bet the house looks great. Don't forget Im a 2 minute walk away if you need some help during the day! (HUGS)
potty training is fun, huh? Kaylee is working on it little by little. You're just around the corner from us...we should get together soon.
You'll have to get us your secrets because Ryan has no desire or care about potty training...and he's a month older than William. Hmmm...
To answer your question...this is week 41...in there for the long haul!
Post a Comment