Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday darling

Where does the time go? Is Julianna really three years old now!?! My goodness, I still look at her and see my little red headed baby... Beautiful little girl! I am so in love with you and who you are. I just pray I can help guide you, teach you and mold you into who you are supposed to become! I love your sense of humor, your fiery spirit and how sweet you are. Always hold fast to who God made you to be and keep a happy heart!!!
September 27th, 2006:

6 months old:

1 year old:

2 years old:

3 years old:

We love you Julianna! Happy Birthday darling girl!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo Happy Birthday Julianna! I hope you had a great day :-) You are beautiful inside and out :-)

Davene said...

I love how you share pictures from through the years. Happy birthday, Julianna!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Julianna!
Your cousin Lydia can't wait to play with you again!
Love, the Hopkins