Julianna has really been into how beautiful she is! She not only tells us all the time "Me is beautiful", but she has also been telling us how beautiful we are. "Mama you is beautiful". "Ali you is beautiful". And when she reads her books, she picks out the most beautiful princess and says, "that is me".. then she picks out some weird person and says "Mama that is you". HAA
So Nathan and I have been trying to teach her about how you need to be beautiful in your heart, and then you will ALWAYS be beautiful on the outside. We've been doing this for weeks now..
This morning, Julianna came into our bedroom, wearing her princess dress (which she hardly every takes off), and put her hands by her face and said "Mama, me is beautiful"... I responded, "Yes darling, you are beautiful... but what makes you so beautiful is that your heart is beautiful". She then grabs the little plastic heart on her princess dress and says, "Yes my heart is beautiful".
I think she's missing the point :) haa haa haaa

5 comments:
so sweet
LOL! That is so cute!!!
awww to cute!
Jet and I read this together last night...made us laugh.
I have to wonder if when we say "I think she's missing the point" if our little girlies are thinking the same thing of us. ;) love it.
This must be a girl thing. My boys never go around and say, "Me is handsome!" :)
At any rate, she really is beautiful!
Post a Comment