Monday, April 13, 2009

life of the party

William thinks that nothing can start until he gets there... You know, like the party can't start till he arrives type of thing... He's started this new thing that whenever he gets somewhere, he runs in and yells:

"Here me are!!!!!!"

5 comments:

Davene said...

What a character! :)

Anonymous said...

hehe love it! William looks super cute in his Easter Duds!

Life as a King said...

He's so cute! I love the way he just comes up to you and "HI". So open and innocent like the whole world is his playgroung and every person is his friend! May he never lose that!!

Kristen said...

Your kids are so super cute. I loved seeing the Easter pictures of everyone. :) I realized at the end of the day that we forgot to get pictures of our kids in their Easter outfits... :(

Christin said...

Oh my gosh, he looks like Tyler!