Tuesday, March 17, 2009

whoa.. I woke up this morning and a week has gone by

That's how I've been feeling lately.. like I blink and time has flown by. Yet.. in the midst of my everyday, it seems so slow. This past winter has just crawled by... but as I look out the window and see my daffodils coming up, I think, wow, it's almost over.

Yet, I wake up and it's been weeks since I've talked to friends, or since I've said I was going to do something. I wish time had handles so I could just hold on to it a little tighter....

But as the days fly by... we had my parents and my Grandmama (or Grammie as known to my kids) over for dinner. It's always a great time!!!

Luke got some crazy lovin' from his grandparents:
With Grandmama:With Grandaddy:

And Grammie gave William LOTS of kisses!!! :)
Could it be any sweeter??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great visit! I really also can't seem to hold on to time!