I LOVE the Gaither Vocal Band! :)
haa haa.. I love them!!!! I love listening to their music. I love the Gaither Reunion videos.. I love their harmony, the hymns, the passion in the way they sing. (And of course, Guy Penrod). hee hee

So there... it's out. :)
4 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sara, that is SOOOO FUNNY, because I DO TOO! My grandparents and parents were always playing their tapes and videos when I was young and now I still love it when I hear their stuff. My grandparents have EVERY thing they have ever put out....albums, reunion videos, books. Warms my heart everytime I see ole Bill with his awesome hair. :)
Way to let it all out their!
Okay, I think I need new friends!!!!
So Sarah...now that you've fessed up and shared with the Free World that you have no taste in music *tease*...how do you feel? ;)
You crack me up!
Post a Comment