Today I went to the chiropractor... and besides the fact that she was pushing and prodding on my back... the best thing about it was that for a brief moment... I could lie on my belly!
Face down! Stretched out! Ohh it was glorious!!
I always remember after having a baby, when I'm home from the hospital, the first thing I want to do is just to lie on my stomach.
Oh the little things you miss :)
3 comments:
oooo I am so with you!! I missed sleeping on my belly! It took 12 weeks before I could since my c-section got infected. Then I had my gallbladder out.. but the night I did was the best sleep EVER! Hows the back feeling now?
I am always sleeping on my tummy the FIRST NIGHT after delivery!!(which can be tough in a hospital bed)
Oh that sounds SO NICE!! I do miss it! I am jealous! :)
Post a Comment