Julianna has this new funny little smile she does - CHEESE:
It has been so fantastic now that Ali can read! She loves to read everything she can... here she is reading the names of the baby goats:
The kids loved to roll around in these tubes... Nathan pushed them up the hill, then let them roll back down... haa.. they LOVED it!:
The go-carts were a huge hit:What you don't see here, is 30 seconds later, that sheep bit Julianna's finger. She looked so terrifed... she wanted to cry, but didn't. Just had this look of, "Did you see that big furry thing just bit me".
3 comments:
OO looks like you guys had a blast at the farm. We went to the hess one this weekend. I love Ali's haircut super cute! :-)
We thought about taking Tennyson but thought maybe he was too young. By the way, Ali is a mini-you to be sure!!! So cute!
That looks like SOOO much fun!!!
I love julianna's smile there!
I wanna go to the pumpkin patch...
Post a Comment