Wednesday, October 15, 2008

13 to go

Here we are, 27 weeks! Up untill October, I felt like this pregnancy was just crawling by... but now, I feel like October is going by so fast! I am experiencing everything a lot earlier with this pregnancy, but that is to be expected. I go to the dr again at 28 weeks, then probably again at 32, then I'll go every 2 weeks until delivery. I can't believe we are already thinking about delivery and having a new infant in the house... WOW! Other than the expected discomforts, or shall I dare say p a i n .... this pregnancy is going smoothly. And I am so thankful that Luke is a steady mover... It's not that his kicks are strong and all the time, but they are regular, so I never have to worry about him. I love it! :) (Unlike William who never kicked regularly, and I stopped in at the dr's office way to often to hear his heartbeat.)

Here I am at 27 weeks. Not the greatest, but what can ya do... (ignore the roll of toilet paper.. ha haaaa) :)


5 comments:

Kristy said...

Sarah, you look stunning!!!! You are such a gorgeouse pregnant lady! I can't believe you are this far along, either. Enjoy these last weeks of pregnancy!

Also, I loved reading what you had to say on your below post. And I think its AWESOME you guys are going to have 4 kids!!! No pity looks from me . :) You guys are such great parents. I can totally relate though to the different "phases of 1, 2 &3 kids". But at the end of the day, I agree, I wouldn't change one thing! They are such blessings and make life so full. Wow, didn't mean for this to be a book.

Kristen said...

you do look GREAT!!! which doctor do you go to?

Kristen said...

I go to them too...love them! who has delivered your three so far?
i realized i don't have your e-mail saved...you can e-mail me if u want adamandkristen86@yahoo.com

Beth said...

Wow! I can't believe it either! 27 weeks! You look truly FANTASTIC! I am glad you are feeling those kicks. There is nothing like it.

Brittany said...

You are definitely working out that pregnancy glow, girl! I always wanted to have 2 boys and 2 girls (now I can't even decide on whether or not to have another one)! :-)

Isn't life good when you can look around and see all those little faces that are there because of you?