Friday, July 25, 2008

quiet

Today we have been working on being q u i e t in the house. You know, I'm not joking when I say I think I have the loudest bunch of kids around. They are constantly screaming. Soooo, I have been using a very very quiet voice all day, continuing to remind the children to lower their voices, and we had some time together to talk about the importance of being quiet.... I think it's working. :)

Now, if we could just work with William on potty training! That boy does not grasp the concept of telling us before he has to go.... So, it's either diapers or I'm just constantly cleaning up the floor. yuck!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

So glad you decided to start blogging!! So fun! hehe once you get your kids taught how to be quite will you come over and teach Sammy!

Kristy said...

Sign mine up for quiet lessons, too! Glad your kids are catching on so quickly! I should give that a try! :)