When I was pregnant with Ali, I obviously had some fears, being I was 20 years old, but I was completely overwhelmed with excitement. I just knew that she was bringing me a chance to start over again... I looked at her pregnancy and her birth as a re-birth for myself. A chance to re-discover myself and find my destiny in life. Every day when I experienced something new I was so joyful. When Ali was born, it was such an overwhelming moment for me. I was in the hospital looking at this little being that I created. She was so perfect in every way! I remember just wanting to be left alone with her so I could just stare at her and love her. But I also remember being scared because I didn't have a clue what I was doing. :) haa haa I was amazed at how it all just came to me.... I look at Ali and am constantly reminded of God's grace and redeeming love for me and how in the midst of something that could have been overwhelming, He turned it around to something so beautiful. And Ali is SO beautiful!! My love for her is endless! Here I am pregnant with Ali around 30ish weeks:
With Williams pregnancy there was a completely new joy. I was so happy to be sharing it with Nathan and seeing his excitement was happiness in itself. I was overwhelmed seeing Ali get so excited about having a little brother and wanting to be a part of everything! She was such a little mama! William's pregnancy went by so fast, and I didn't have much sickness or cravings. I remember it seemed pretty uneventful, except I did have some emotional mood swings. Poor Nathan!! I was all over the place with my feelings. :) When William was born, I felt like I immediately knew him. He was so loving and sweet to his mama! And what a good baby and a good nurser! I didn't have any problems with him as a baby. He slept well and ate well. And to this day... He always wants love and hugs and snuggles! He has been such a source of joy to our family. I am madly in love with my little boy!!! Here I am pregnant with William around 30ish weeks:
(just keep watching... my belly will continue to get bigger with each one):
6 months later... I hadn't been feeling the greatest for a couple days, so I decided to take a pregnancy test. positive! I wanted to cry and laugh at the same time. I had hardly had time to get over William's pregnancy, more less, enjoy the time of a newborn. He was only 6 months old!!! I had such mixed feelings during Julianna's pregnancy. I was thankful that God had given us another little baby, but overwhelmed with being pregnant with a 6 month old to take care of. It was also rough on my body because I hadn't had time to fully heal from the pressure William put on me, and so I had a constant feeling that she was going to fall out of me. I was very weepy during this pregnancy. If you asked me how I was doing, I probably cried right there in front of you. Bless her little baby heart. When she was born, I had some "baby blues" which made it hard for me to connect with baby JuJu right away. Then it happened: She was a few weeks old, when one day I just looked at her and it just all fell in place. At once, my heart just filled to the brim with love for her, and I just hugged her and cried and thanked God for the precious little surprise He gave us in Julianna. With her little red hair and spunky attitude. She couldn't be more perfect... and JUST what I needed in my life!!!! I am overflowing with love for her!! Here I am pregnant with Julianna around 30ish weeks:
(Yes look at the size of that belly!)
So, here we are with pregnancy number 4. I'm only 16 weeks along so we don't know if we are having a boy or a girl yet. (And yes we are going to find out). I feel a whole new excitement about this pregnancy! If I can take away the nausea, sciatic nerve and the exhaustion.... haa haa.... I am really enjoying just knowing that there is a little baby growing inside of me! What a miracle, and I get to experience it AGAIN! I feel so blessed, and contine to pray protection over this little baby of mine. I can't stop thinking of names and what this baby is going to look like. We already have a brunette, a blonde and a redhead. We have blueish green eyes, brown eyes, and hazel eyes. We have a helper, a snuggler, and a firecracker! What is this little baby going to look like and act like. I am dying to meet him/her, and I have to wait 24 more weeks!!
(When I hit 30ish weeks, I'll post a picture)
5 comments:
Just found your blog...I was just thinking about you the other day, and then today, I "found" you. :) We're having baby #2 in not very long...how exciting to learn about your #4. ~Kristen
Hey...yes baby #2 is a boy. E-mail me sometime when you get a chance and I'll tell you more...adamandkristen86@yahoo.com
I'd love to get caught up with you as well. :)
Awwww, just look at that precious belly! You are such a gorgeous pregnant women. Looking good, hot mama!
That was a fun post to see the different pregnancies. Isn't crazy how different they can all be? ;)
Sarah, I found you through Kristy's blog (I think). :)
It looks like we have some mutual friends which is always fun!
It was so interesting to read about your various pregnancies, and I hope that this one continues to go well for you. Isn't it amazing how the heart grows to love more and more and more? :)
Welcome to Blogger.
I've always thought you were one of the most attractive mothers-to-be I have seen. (you are beautiful even when you're not, too!)
I am terribly thrilled that you guys are having another child!
Just to warn you...when I took my fourth one to the Pediatrician the first time, he congratulated me for "officially" becoming a LARGE family. (funny, huh! I always thought large fam's were those other people
)Guess with the new math, it's now 4!
Post a Comment