the joys of pregnancy
I'm 15 weeks along now - and I am realizing that this is going to be a long pregnancy. :) I feel like I'm in the movie ground hog day... every day is the same and no time is passing along. Anyone have any suggestions of sciatic nerve problems? Maybe I should see a chiropractor. It just never went away after Julianna's pregnancy. :) haa haaa Only 5 weeks now till we can find out if it's a boy or a girl. We are just dying to find out!!!!!! I can't wait to connect with my little one!! So... here's a picture for document sake of me 14 weeks pregnant.
1 comment:
Sara B!!! I didn't know you had a blog! Yay! Its a good way to document things, because lets face it there is no more time for scrapbooking with kids! And its fun keeping up with friends, too. I am going to add you to my list if thats ok.
You look absolutely precious with that sweet belly of yours!
Sorry about the nerve problem. yuck. Hope it gets better for you!
Post a Comment