
I have to laugh at Julianna.. her little personality is hilarious..
do you see her hiding out behind the colorful baby stuff. :) haa haa
The other day we got a note home from school that she pushed a boy down in her class. When I asked her about it, she looked at me and put her hands up and said, (so matter of factly):
"Mama, the boy hit me, so I push him down".
It was so funny! She wasn't upset, or trying to tell me more about what the boy did, it was just a simple statement. Yes, he hit me, so I pushed him. And as I was telling her about how she shouldn't push another person, a part of me was almost proud of her for standing up for herself! One thing that girl does not do, is take any smack from anyone! :) haaa
*********************************
Another cute thing she said was last night when I was giving William, Julianna and Luke a quick bath. We were having a conversation about mermaids (of course) and Julianna says:
"Mama, I a mermaid, William a pirate, and Luke is baby Jesus".
HAAAAAAAAA she is SO funny!!!!
1 comment:
I have to agree...I'm so proud of my girls when they take up for themselves. Teach that boy to push her down. Humph.
Now the question...what did you say to the teacher? ;)
Post a Comment