

He is growing like a weed, I can't wait to see what his stats are at his year checkup! He has started taking steps, about 3 or 4 to get from place to place....but when I try to make him do it, he refuses... silly goose! :) It also sounds like he's saying some words, but they don't make much sense yet. Like this morning, I held out his bottle, and he started clapping his hands and said "baba". So I'm assuming that is Luke talk for bottle.



The older kids adore him and take care of him so well. It is so cute to watch Alexandria and Julianna love on him. And I just love to watch Luke and William play. He tries so hard to keep after big brother, and William is so gracious with him! I imagine them older playing and listening in to their litttle brother conversations.. oh I can't wait!!!

I am just overwhelmed with my family! I love them all so much it hurts! And Luke is such a wonderful blessing and addition to our home. He adds so much joy and laughter!!
No comments:
Post a Comment