Do you know that amazing feeling when you leave your house, only to come home to it being cleaner than when you left? It isn't a feeling that happens very often, if ever, but occasionally I have had that wonderful feeling... Today was one of those days!
I've been so busy with school and everything else lately, that my house has completely fallen off the wayside.. It had gotten so bad which just made it harder for me, because it's so hard to study when I could see a million and one things I needed to do around the house.. but when I started cleaning or doing laundry, I would start thinking about all the homework I had to do... and on and on and on...
I was surprised recently when I got a phone from a friend telling me that she and a few other ladies were going to come clean my house for me while I was in class. I cried. I was overwhelmed with their giving spirits and their willingness to help me out when I really needed it. I cannot explain how awesome my house looks right now! Amazing! It is clean, and not only that, they took the liberty to help rearrange and make my little house look like a home! It's perfect! I have walked around numerous times looking at how cute my little house looks!
I'll never be able to thank these ladies enough or to repay them for their kindness!! I am overjoyed and thankful beyond words!
Sara King, Shelli Mandeville and Christy Lam, you gals are amazing and I love you! Thank you for helping me when I needed it. You all did an AWESOME job and I am overwhelmed!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
I need friends like that! Can I borrow them?
aww such sweet friends!! What an amazing gesture!
Post a Comment