I can't believe how fast time is flying by this summer...
I've finished up 3 of my four classes, with only 3 weeks left till I'm finished with my summer session. Thank goodness! Then I've got a month till fall semester starts. I'll be SOO happy when it's all said and done... I can say that this summer session has got me thinking about some other options of things I can do with my degree when it's all said and done. Who knows what the future holds...
We had a great 4th of July at the cottage. Ali got to drive the golf cart all by herself (with an adult with her) which was a really big deal. We were joking her that she had her golf cart learners permit. She can only drive if an adult is riding with her. She LOVED it!!!

William and Julianna think they own the cottage and just run around as they please. Which is great that they have freedom.. but we still need to reign that in a little bit.. Freedom but obedience as well. We're working on that :)


And Luke was just as sweet as he could be. One evening in particular, I had just finished feeding him, and he just sprawled out on me with a little smile on his face. He was the picture of contentment!!!

I have so much more to share and write about.... hopefully soon :)
3 comments:
Good for you for being so persistent with your schooling! I can't imagine carrying all the workload that you currently do, but I'm very proud of you! :)
woohoo WTG Sarah! Almost time for a little break from school before the fall! I love all of these pictures! Your kids are so beautiful!
They're so cute! Love these kids! We will definitely have a toast at WOF for you finishing your summer session!
Post a Comment