Friday, May 29, 2009

MIA for a while

a little update....

Luke (4 months) is just plain adorable. He's laughing a lot now, putting weight on his legs, and is quite possibly the squirmiest and happiest baby I've ever had! He's started reaching out for things which makes life a lot easier. I've hung some toys on his carseat and he will reach out and grab them to play. He also loves to roll over to his belly then scoot around. I will put him down on his back, then come back a few minutes later and he's on his belly, all turned around and somehow off his blanket... He's a scooter!! He's just so much fun and I can't wait to see him interact with his brothers and sisters! I have a feeling, he's going to keep me on my toes!! :)

Julianna is still dressing herself all the time! Her new thing is to put on my clothes mixed with a few things of hers and walk around saying she is mommy. This normally involves carrying around one of her baby dolls which every once in a while she'll lift up her shirt and say she's nursing her "baby luke". She is such an actress! I'm not joking when I say that every single day she amazes me with something new.

William has been pushing my every button lately, but he's still a ham! He has comes up with the weirdest sayings and names for things. He now doesn't want to sleep with a shirt on, so in the mornings when we drive Ali to school, he normally continues the shirtless trend. So he came to me and said "Mama, I wear these pants to Ali's school?" (Meaning he wanted to wear his sweats without his shirt). I said ok, then he said "Mama, I wear my feet too?" (Meaning he wanted to go barefoot!) It's so funny. He now wants to "wear his feet" everywhere he goes. I have to remind him to put on his shoes. My gosh.. he's hysterical.

Ali has just a few more days till she is finished with first grade! I can't hardly believe it! Where has the time gone? It's a good thing too because I believe she's tired. These last couple weeks she has regressed a bit, and I think she's just plain exhausted. Julianna keeps her up at night, and William wakes her up early in the morning, and then she goes to school all day. Bless her little heart! This weekend we are going to have a Mama/Ali day and just spend some quality time together. I miss her and can't wait for the summer so I can have her here all day!!!

I'm hanging in there. Week 2 is almost done of my 10 weeks of classes! It's been crazy and busy and a bit stressfull, but I think we're doing it. Actually I really love being busy!! It just makes me feel alive. And my husband is AMAZING!!!! He's so willing to help me out whenever I need it, and because of him I'm actually getting ALL my work done! So thank you darling!!! :) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update on your crew! yay for week 2 done! I am sure Ali is looking forward to Mommy and her day!

Life as a King said...

You're are doing great and always handle things without a flaw or else it seems like that from an outsiders perspective. Good Luck and you let me know if there is anything I can do !!!!