Today, I had a true moment of boy*ism*.
As I was cutting grass... Julianna was jumping on the trampoline and Luke was asleep in his swing... I looked up at William and he was peeing on the side of our house! My first instinct reaction was to tell him to stop... then I just laughed and let him be.. The funny part was that it looked like he was trying to paint some sort of picture or something.
HAAA Ohhh.... boys....
5 comments:
Ummm...I think Christin would assure you that it's not JUST a boy thing. ;)
I caught one of my boys doing the same thing tonight, except he was doing it in a blue spruce tree. Aren't they hysterical?
oo what I have to look forward to :-P Thanks for the smile!
Aren't they so much fun?! Wouldn't trade it for the world. ;-)
Davene's comment makes me laugh.
yeah, we have a girl who also prefers to pee outside. though I have to say, her ability to aim is "lacking". ;)
That happened to us with Aaron. The only time he had to go to the principals office in preschool was because he was caught peeing on the playground. He was devastated to be in trouble, but he'd only done it because at the time, we were building the house and while he was out here, there wasn't much else you could do except find a tree. I guess at the time, he thought that applied to all situations. The principal just laughed and couldn't do anything but ask Aaron to not do it again.
Post a Comment