Tuesday, September 28, 2010

long overdue

Wow... it's been a long long time since I've written.... I am going to spending some time lately updating with all the latest stories and news since last Easter. :) Here are a few pics of some of the happenings of the last few months.

Nathan and I having a blast walking around JMU.
Happy Graduation 2010!!!



William graduated pre-school and has now turned 5 and is in KINDERGARTEN!!! WOW!!! :)

Alexandria had her first ballet recital and did a phenomenal job!! She's got it!! :)



Here are the girls getting warming up... Julianna has started dance now and it's definitely a talent she has!!

Sweet Julianna girl
Poor Luke knocked his face as he fell of a chair and had this huge shiner for a few weeks. But he still is handsome!!! :)
We gave Julianna a haircutthe three oldest.. oh I'm so in love!!
An attempt at a family photo:
Aren't they handsome??
Happy Birthday!!! Today Julianna turns FOUR!!! aahh... time is just flying by :)


... more to come :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo so fun! Loved all of the pictures!! Happy Birthday Julianna.

Kristy said...

Loved the update! You Blackwells are adorable. :)