Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring has Sprung!!!

Oh my.. where has the time gone... spring is here. FINALLY!! We had a long and hard winter, and I am overjoyed with the warm sun!! I am halfway through my spring semester, with graduation straight ahead. I can't even begin to describe how I feel, and normally when I try, I just start crying. ha ha.. It's been a long time coming, and I don't know if I'll fully accept it being real until it's all over with. But for now, I'm just focusing on finishing out this semester well. The kids are loving the time change and being able to spend more time outside!!

Reminds me of the Joni Mitchell song, "Circle Game":
And the seasons they go round and round

And the painted ponies go up and down

We're captive on the carousel of time

We can't return we can only look behind

From where we came

And go round and round and round
In the circle game.

This is how we found them one night... all together in the top bunk. So sweet!!

Isn't he getting big??!!!


One night we found them like this... such sweet sisters!!!


I want to be able to nap like this!!! :)


Enjoying sunshine!!


Happy Spring!!!

And of course.. Luke's hangout spot.. as long as the drawer will hold him :)

No comments: