Monday, June 8, 2009

AAHHH A TOOTH!!!!!!!!!!

OK... all of my children got their teeth at an early age... I've always been fine with it... Yet - this mama's feeling a bit different about my last little baby getting a tooth! No, it's not because he's my last and I feel like he's growing too fast (even though I am trying my very best to soak in all his babyness)... it's because my little Luke Dameron is a BITER! And when you are still exclusively breastfeeding (except rice cereal at night), it makes for a painful experience! AAHHHH

And though you can't see it in this picture, it's there.
His first little baby tooth. Popped through his bottom gums on June 7th (almost 5 months old)....


Soon he'll be asking for our car keys!!
Don't grow up too fast Lukeyduke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Christin said...

*groan* You have my sympathy. Just the thought of it makes me a bit woozy :)

That's how Selah got me to LET her stop nursing (all my girls weaned themselves). I kept trying to encourage her to keep nursing...one night she bit me *hard*, immediately sat up, looked me straight in the eye, and never nursed again.

Anonymous said...

ouch!!! Sammy didn't get any teeth until about 10 months! However, since my boobs boycotted the pregnancy I didn't get to enjoy 10 months of no teeth ;-)

Brittany said...

Wow, that is early! Tennyson's first tooth didn't show up til 14 months....and I was way done breastfeeding by then.